Originally private and shared among Sonic World developers, we have gotten permission from the original creator, WizGenesis, to release this! Tutorials will be posted on this page!
- Download BlitzSonic Online and extract it using 7zip, WinRAR or any archiving program.
- Download and install LogMeIn Hamachii and follow its instructions. You will need to create an account for this.
- To go online, you must press the power button on the app. It should look like this:
- After that, you go to the Network tab. Choose “join an existing network” if you are joining someone’s lobby, and choose “Create a New Network” if you are starting your own.
- Once you have joined the Network, you must open up Blitz Sonic Online. Press Y if you were hosting and N if you are joining another’s I.P.
- Select your online name. You can change this later using the /nickname command.
- If you are JOINING a lobby, you will have to input their I.P.
- Then you get to choose your character. There is a .txt file included on the game’s download to tell you what codes to input. An invalid input will just make you Sonic.
- If the background is Green and says “Connecting…”, you have successfully connected!
- WizGenesis – Developer
- Nibroc. Rock – Models, Tokyo Street, Worst Cave
- Aloix12 – Aero Garden
- Jalex777 and Shahars71 – Build Provider.
- Damizean and Mark “Coré” – BlitzSonic Developers